Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Highlights

January 2, 2011

Here are some highlights from Christmas 2010 at the Halterhome.
I didn't take my camera with me as much as I should have, but here we go:

Annual Greyhound Party at the Lambeths'.
The Lambeths spend all day picking a juicing the oodles of grapefruits we have here in Arcadia.  Then they invite us lucky neighbors over for chili dinner and some delicious (and healthy) cocktails.

Karen &  Mrs. Lambeth (Amy):
It isn't a neighborhood party with out the ping pong.  Here's the champ, Diane:


The girls:






My hubby


More girls: Diane, Debbie, me, Cathy


The boys!

Christmas Eve was at our house this year.  Kathy & Emmie traveled to the North Pole on Dec. 23rd and couldn't make it home in time to host their usual Christmas Eve fiesta, so we took it over this year.
Here's the cousins in front of my tree.

Kathy & Emmie


The Halter home:
And the best dog ever...Ollie

Grace Christmas morning in her Christmas PJs, panda hat, and moustache of the day.
Grandma Joyce & Poppy Don came over for Christmas afternoon
Crazy Grace
Christmas morning at Kathy & Emmie's this year.


Emmie must have been really good this year because Santa brought her a microphone/kareoke thing.  Boy was it loud that morning.

Poppy opening his portrait of the 18th green at ACC from Tom & Tommy
Tommy at our house Christmas morning checking out the "coupons" from Grace which he can redeem for the days she gets to watch TV (even days in our house).
Tom figuring out his new golf bag.
Grace checking out what Santa put in her stocking.

All the decorations are down and back in their bins.   I already miss my Christmas tree.  I think it's even pretty with nothing but the beads on it.  (Sorry it's blurry).  

Merry Christmas!  

No comments: