Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 from the Halterhome!

January 1, 2011

We didn't make it up to Flagstaff this NYE.  Bummer because there is a TON of snow this year.  But it felt like Flagstaff here with a high in the 40s.  We didn't make any elaborate plans this year.  We went to dinner on Thursday night.  

Here are Tom & Tommy cheering in the holiday!  (It's a root beer bottle).  



Last night we stopped by Nikki's to say hi to all the guests visiting from Connecticut for the Fiesta Bowl.  Go Huskies!  Grace then had her friend Grace, aka GR, over for the night.  Here is Grace modeling the party hat she made.  It also glows in the dark thanks to some glow in the dark nail polish she applied.





 We saw some fantastic fireworks at 10:00 from the next door neighbor's yard.  Both from the Country Club and from the kids because apparently fireworks are now legal in AZ.  I went in because it was about 35 degrees at that point and I was C-O-L-D, although I had on my coat, scarf, hat, gloves & boots.  I do love cold weather so I can be fully accessorized.

I hope you have a Happy New Year!

P.S.  I am not posting Jenny a birthday post until she sends me some pictures.
Karen

No comments: