Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quiet & Fancy

April 28, 2013
Whoa! It's not even 9:00 and everyone here is in bed.  You would think we had a crazy weekend, but nope.
Well, Tommy was unusually social, spending both Friday and Saturday nights with friends and making me worry like the mom of a teenager that I am .  Needless worry.
Grace did have a dance performance today, but it wasn't long.  She's just reading a good book so she's in bed.  She also watched every episode of Dance Moms this weekend on my iPad, so maybe she ran out of TV viewing mojo.
This weekend was Prom for BCP and Arcadia.  Most all my friends have older kids that went.  It is so fun to hear all the preparations that go into Prom now-a-days.  Not like the olden days back in the 80s.
Speaking of Prom and being all fancy-schmancy, here are some pics from the rehearsal dinner and wedding we attended earlier this month in Wrightsville Beach, NC.


Rehearsal Dinner 



Serious


Happy
 The Wedding Chapel







 Wedding Reception 



I tried hard to get a decent picture of Tommy- he was not cooperating that night





I realize I am not in any pictures from the wedding.  I am hoping Kathy took one with me in it.  I also know she took one of all 4 of us at the rehearsal.  Someday I will get those from her and maybe I will remember to share.

No comments: